Saturday, January 24, 2015

Be My Valentine

Just quickly popping in to show you some more things I made for the craft fair. These will be for Valentine's.



His and hers heart coasters. I fused fabric onto red felt with Wonder Web and then did some stitching around the edge. So easy and quick to make.




These fridge magnets were made in the same way as the coasters just smaller and with a magnet glued onto the back.
 

And lastly these fabric bracelets. Not really Valentine related but just fancied making them.



Thanks for stopping by

~ Maria ~

5 comments:

  1. I'll be your Valentine - thanks for asking!!! You provide the pretty fabric heart goodies - see above :D - and I'll provide the chocolates - YUM!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy, busy, busy. These will be great for Valentine's Day. Really cute. Love the bracelets, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww those hearts are so cute. I never thought about fuse on felt, such a great idea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments mean so much to me and inspire me to create.
~Maria~